Bosch PS21-2A 12V Max 2-Speed Pocket Driver Kit with 2 Batteries Charger and Case
The Bosch PS21 12 V Max Two-Speed Pocket Driver provides users with the shortest head-length in class at only 5.6 In. , to allow users to drive screws in many hard-to-reach areas straight on. The tool weighs 1.4 Lbs., but it delivers 265 In.-Lbs. of max torque, making it a great solution for electricians or installers who have overhead driving. With two speeds (0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM) and 20+1 torque settings, it is a driver that can match speed to application. This tool has an integrated LED light, a 1/4 In. quick-change hex chuck and a forward/reverse button for easy screw removal.
- Compact: The Bosch PS21 2A 12V Pocket Driver Offers the Shortest Head Length of Its Class at 5.6 Inch Making It the Ideal Driver for Tight Corners and Small Working Spaces; at Only 1.4 Pounds It Reduces User Fatigue for Longer Periods of Time
- Power: Despite its small size, the PS21 2A driver delivers 265 inch pound of max torque; It offers two speeds, 0 350 RPM and 0 1,300 RPM allowing users to match speed to the application
- Control: With 20 plus 1 clutch setting, the Bosch pocket driver allows users to have more control
- Efficient: The PS21 2A is easy to use with a forward and revers switch to help with speedy screw removal
- Convenient: The PS21 2A driver kit includes 2 12V Max lithium ion batteries, a 12V max charger, 2 1 1/2 in driver bits, and a carrying bag. It also has a built in LED light to help illuminate dark working areas