KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Measures
KAIWEETS digital multimeter features 6000 counts auto-ranging for accurate measurement of AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current(DC is the default), resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode, liquid temperature, wire on-off, Battery checking. This advanced tester can diagnose the automotive, industrial and household electrical issues.
Switch the dial and the LED lights on the jacks will shine accordingly. To plug in the leads is real easy. Large 2.9” LCD backlight display. Dual Display with bar graph. Flashlight on the back ensures easy use in dimly lit places. Stable Kickstand, pen slot on the back.
Non-contact voltage testing and Live function with sound and light alarm. The Screen changes to red while detecting live wire. Low battery prompt, Data retention, Max/Min data, Auto Power-Off, Auto-Ranging.
IEC Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CE, RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double ceramic fuse and thermistor protection circuit. High Voltage Protection is active on all ranges. Double insulated unit. Silicone protective case prevents it from falling damage
- Light up the terminals: LED indication light as input terminal guidance
- CAT III 1000V, CAT 600V safety rating
- Double insulation, robust outer case
- Includes test leads, K-Type thermocouple, batteries, and user manual
- Safety Level/Certification: IEC-61010-1 CATⅢ 1000V, CAT IV 600V, double insulation
- Display: True RMS, 6000 counts, 3 5/6 digits
- Overload Display: Display OL
- DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V±(0.5%+3), 1000V ±(0.5%+3)
- AC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/750V±(0.8%+5)
- DC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA/10A±(1.2%+3)
- AC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA/10A±(1.5%+3)
- Resistance: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/±(1.0%+3),6MΩ/60MΩ ±(1.5%+3)
- Capacitance: 10nf/100nf/1000nf/10uf/100uf/1000uf±(4.0%+5), 10MF/100MF±(5.0%+5)
- Frequency/Duty:10Hz/100Hz/1000Hz/10kHz/100kHz/1000kHz ±(1.0%+3),10MHz/±(3.0%+3)
Specification: KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Measures