CAT 2-Bag 19-Pocket Multi Purpose Tool Belt
The CAT Tool belt is made of polyester and gives the serious craftsman just about any option needed for tool organization, nailing, and general construction. The two main bags, secondary hammer loop and back nail bag are detachable. The main bag includes carry handles for non-belt use and acts as a carry handle during full belt use.
On the left side bag, in addition to the main bag there are 6 additional accessory pockets. velcro to offer additional attachment to the waist belt. On the right side bag there are 9 assorted pockets, 2 side tool loops, a carabiner snap, tape measure clip, hammer loop, nail bag & snap buckle on back side for hanging
- A 55” padded, air vented, velcro, inner waist belt bag connection for comfort. Suspender D rings for additional support.
- Left side bag includes 6 additional accessory pockets with four tool loops on the front side.
- Right side bag includes 9 assorted pockets, 2 side loops, a carabiner snap, tape measure clip, hammer loop, nail bag, 4 tool loops on front side, and snap buckle on back side for hanging.
- Velcro to remove, add, or reposition bags.
- Snap buckle for hanging.
- Small loop bag for nails or other smaller tools and hard hammer loop included.
6.5″L × 11.75″W ×12″H; 4.1lb